1911 Sear and Hammer Fixture
1911 Sear & Hammer Jig allows you to:
- Demonstrate how the trigger / hammer parts group works
- Visually check hammer and sear engagement
- Test parts before your install them into your frame
- See the parts clearly from the top and sides
- Get that trigger right the first time.
- Modify parts for trigger jobs without the hassles of putting the part in and out of the frame.
Jigs are made in the USA out of high grade aircraft aluminum and to the same tolerances of a mil spec frames.
HAMMER, SEAR, PINS, AND GRIP SAFETY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RENTAL.
ONLY THE JIG BLOCK IS AVAILABLE to Rent!
You may also like…
1911 Bushing Turning Tool with Compensator Extension$24.00
Put a bushing between the two halves and turn the outside diameter to match the slide. Can be used to fit comps directly to the slide.
Can be used in a lathe or Drill press to resize the bushing. No bushing or comp included.
MGW Sight Pusher: 1911$28.00
Fits most any 1911 slide.
Designed to remove, install, and adjust the rear sight and not mar the handgun.Add to cart
45 ACP – Reamer + Both Gauges$41.00 Add to cart
1911 Bushing Turning Tool$18.00
Put a bushing between the two halves and turn the outside diameter to match the slide.
Can be used in a lathe or Drill press to resize the bushing. No bushing included.