1911 Plunger Tube Staking Tool (Brownells tm)
Easy-to-use rental tool lets you secure the plunger tube to your frame without fear of tube crush or expensive frame damage.
Adjustable to fit all makes of frames and tubes for both installing and re-tightening. Hardened crimping point. Plunger Tube Support slips inside plunger tube and prevents compression damage while tube is being staked to frame. Steel construction provides a rigid structure. (rental only)
You may also like…
1911 Bushing Turning Tool$18.00
Put a bushing between the two halves and turn the outside diameter to match the slide.
Can be used in a lathe or Drill press to resize the bushing. No bushing included.
1911 Sear and Hammer Fixture$10.00
1911 Sear & Hammer Jig allows you to:
- Demonstrate how the trigger / hammer parts group works
- Visually check hammer and sear engagement
- Test parts before your install them into your frame
- See the parts clearly from the top and sides
- Get that trigger right the first time.
- Modify parts for trigger jobs without the hassles of putting the part in and out of the frame.
Jigs are made in the USA out of high grade aircraft aluminum and to the same tolerances of a mil spec frames.
HAMMER, SEAR, PINS, AND GRIP SAFETY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RENTAL.
ONLY THE JIG BLOCK IS AVAILABLE to Rent!Add to cart
1911 Bushing Turning Tool with Compensator Extension$24.00
Put a bushing between the two halves and turn the outside diameter to match the slide. Can be used to fit comps directly to the slide.
Can be used in a lathe or Drill press to resize the bushing. No bushing or comp included.